Website Strategy + Digital Footprint.
- Where you feature on Social Media
- Networking strategies. Partnering with sites and featuring content on each other's sites for network effect and backlinking
- Analysing footfall and network reach - Business Intelligence
New websites should have targets that can be measured. We have gone through the process of implementing websites many times, undertaking competitor analysis, keyword identification, and deciding on articles to grow traffic organically. We are not SEO experts but focus more on analytics and strategy to set goals.
Offsite and Onsite Strategies
Often, content may benefit more by being on a different platform - connecting to a different audience than your website may expect. We can help clients evolve the right location for their content. We can also investigate ways to repurpose content without penalty to help increase the reach of a brand.
Website Client Fit Design Service
Understand the media your audience expects to see.
- On the tight competitive analysis to determine which target markets may be best for your online presence.
- Structure a clear plan which focuses more on reaching your audience than necessarily a website on its own.
- Collaborate with API rhino and share deposit implementation rather than simply giving us work to do at a fixed price.
- Focus on understanding targets objectives, audience reach, marketing opportunities.
- Think about social media presence.
- Don't over commit on cost focused more on reach.
Our preference when designing a website is for simplicity over effects and, "wow factor". With this very much depends upon who the target market is - the target audience for your website. So users you're trying to connect with to showcase your expertise and experience. Some clients prefer flashy visuals. Other clients prefer plain simple sites. These types of anomalies are rarely discussed because it tends to be that a trend is followed and websites involved as these trends emerged. This makes sense. We, as experts in designing websites and developing websites, can often look at a website and hazard a good guess at where the country the website was created.
There is a formula in terms of how a website can be implemented, please think about these contrasts.
- Design versus practicality
- Applications versus impressions
- Lightness versus information.
- Effect versus Vanilla
- Form versus function
- Design and ease of access
We think that a website should have the capability to offer the information to users who wish to see information about an organisation or company in the way they see fit. Some individuals prefer text, some prefer graphics, some prefer short, punchy snippets to help them to navigate information quickly, Others like to view video content, some prefer commendations, others want to learn about what the company offers and their history. The question is - how does a website cater for all of these needs to widen the net or potential users they wish to engage with? We do this by first of all trying to imagine who our target audiences, and the types of media they like to learn, how they prefer to interact with a client.
We have a fairly simple approach to this, which is formulaic and may seem counter to the innate idea of designing a website, but it is essential to do this to understand how you can deliver your message to as wide an audience as you think it needed to sell your products and services.
Our Co-founder Is not only an expert with significant experience in developing websites and applications around both technologies, but is also a passionate artist who understands the design experience.
Creative Media Services
We can also advise and consult with strategic partners on the following:
- Content Management
- Text to Voice generation
- Basic Video + content creation for YouTube etc
- Image Gallery creation
- Video FX